know some people think that Tuna Noodle Casserole isn’t for them, or that in belongs in a 1980s time capsule from middle America, but reader… those people are wrong. This is a meal that can turn grey skies blue. It’s not an everyday meal, as it isn’t full of the most healthy ingredients, but man does it taste good. You’ll find that most of my recipes are more about flavor and comfort than counting calories. Most of the ingredients do have low calorie/sodium/fat counterparts, but a lot gets lost in the translation when you try to cut back, my suggestion would be to eat it at the full level but in moderation (if moderation is possible after your first bite… maybe just don’t worry about it, you’re beautiful just the way you are)
- 1 Packaged Shell Shaped Pasta Cooked & Drained
- 3 Cans Tuna, Drained
- 1 Can Cream Celery Soup
- 1 Can Cream Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Stocks Celery, Diced
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Chopped Garlic
- ½ Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 -2 Cups Crushed Potato Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- While pasta is cooking, mix together the next 8 ingredients.
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan, and an 8 x 8 pan.
- When pasta has cooked, rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Combine the pasta with the soup mixture and mixed well.
- Pour into prepared pans
- Sprinkle crushed potato chips on top.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until center bubbles.
(May be made ahead and refrigerated – baking time will take longer when casserole is cold)