Okay, if you’re a fan of Gordon Ramsay, you’ve probably seen him make scrambled eggs… or as I call them Sexy Scrambled Eggs. If you don’t know what I’m talking about here’s the link
Anyway, I don’t often have all the ingredients, or the patience for his cooking/scrambling style, so this is what I came up with… he’d probably call it blasphemous, but I call it delicious.
- Sour Cream
- Favorite toast bread
- Favorite salsa (optional)
- Cheddar cheese (I said I was inspired, not a copy cat)
- In a small/medium frying pan (depends on how many eggs you’re cooking) start melting the butter at a low-medium heat
- in a bowl mix the eggs and about a teaspoon (or more if you’re making these for a larger group) of sour cream, and as many chives as you like.
- once everything is mixed and the butter is melted enough to coat the frying pan pour in the egg mixture and cook stirring/scrambling slowly.
- when they’re near finished, sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top of the eggs and allow it to melt.
Serve on top of buttered toast, and top with your favorite salsa. It won’t win any michelin stars, but it will fill your belly and put a smile on your face.
1 thought on “Inspired by Gordon Ramsay’s Scrambled Eggs.”
Reblogged this on mamabatesmotel.