This is a family favorite for holiday meals, in fact we might not even know if it was Thanksgiving if this cheese ball wasn’t on the table.
- 1 lb medium cheddar (use block cheese, not pre-shredded)
- 1 lb extra sharp cheddar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Parsley (to taste)
- Pecans (to taste)
- Cube cheddars before putting in the food processor, mix all cheeses in processor until creamy.
- Once everything is mixed, cool in the refrigerator for at least 1/2 hour, up to overnight
- Knead cooled cheese into a ball shape, set aside
- Chop pecans and parsley in food processor, then spread on a cutting board or other flat surface
- Roll the ball in the pecans until evenly covered
- Serve with your favorite crackers