This cold pasta dish is so amazing, it’s great for a hot day when you still want the comfort of pasta. It can be a side dish or you can add some grilled chicken (or protein of choice) and call it a meal.
- ½ c. canola oil
- ¼ c. sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Heat mixture over medium heat for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and leave at room temp. for 2 hours.
After 2 hours…
- Cook 1 lb of spaghetti (angel hair), drain and rinse.
- Reheat oil and strain pepper flakes out.
- Add to oil: 5 Tbs. soy sauce
6 Tbs. honey
Toss with noodles. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours
- ½ c. chopped green onions
- ½ c. cilantro (optional)
- 2 Tbs. sesame seeds lightly toasted
- Top with ¾ c. chopped peanuts right before serving